21.3.08

They said I was ill and they were not wrong.

As some of you may or may not know, yesterday i had some pretty serious mouth surgery. I had the lovely experience of dental implants as well as bone grafting to my jaw. I wasn't expecting it to be too horrible-but i also wasn't expecting to be concious, either. Anyway, after about 14 needles and being able to feel them stitching me back up i am left with a very swollen mouth and the metallic taste of blood that will not fade regardless of what i eat. Luckily for me, i've been given enough valium/codeine to make everything seem quite wonderfull. Maybe if i have some left over i can make some extra cash by selling them to the residents of little winnipeg. Anyway, i'm in oakville having my parents 'take care' of me for a few days. I will be back for cursed-or before i try and commit suicide (and not because i feel the need to end my life, it will stem from a sheer lack of bordom because there is nothing to fucking do in this city)

I'm not sure how well this photo does justice to the fact that right now i look like a platypus, but i can assure you i do resemble a strange aquatic creature of some kind that has a bill.

No comments: