4.3.08

Best text message ever:

"BET is on at the laundromat. Thinkin' of you"

Today a piece of mail i'd been waiting on for over a month came. And while this one was a t-shirt with a note (that i was not expecting) a huge part of me wishes it was a different t-shirt with a note (that i am not expecting). One out of two ain't bad i guess. I've been actually very good with doing my assignments as of late which is a plus-i'm so committed to school even that I passed up the opportunity to go hangout with my mom in richmond hill. She's there for a few days on business and knows how much i love just hanging out in hotels. She almost had me when she bragged about the starbucks inside the hotel-but i feel like i'm on a productivity streak and am reluctant to break it. I'm getting pretty bummed about it right now when i think of all of the fun and horribly cheesy things we could have done. They play out in my mind as a montage from a 90's tv show-like ready or not. We would order room service, jump on the bed, eat ice cream, make prank phone calls and talk about the cutest boys in the class. I miss sleepovers! As soon as i'm finished class i am totally going to organize stupid sleepovers with all my friends 2ho will sleep in my living room like it's grade six all over again. You can come if you have any JTT video tapes.

No comments: