26.2.08

Just the way it is.

I'm home from montreal and right now i've sort of made things a mess. However, it occurred to me that I need to stop letting things consume me and assume it is out of my control. That is really not like me, and i'm not sure why i've been acting so differently the last couple of weeks. Regardless, I'm going to work hard at improving the aspects of my life that i'm dissatisfied with. Only then when things are still shit can i curse the universe for my misfortune-up until then i can only blame myself.

On an unrelated note: I am disgusting and sort of already miss végé poutine. My arteries should be thankful there are no 24hour real poutine restaurants in toronto. The amount of nachos/greasy pad thai/taco bell that i consume probably make up for it though.

No comments: