7.12.09

What's amatter baby? can't breathe?

From the start I see the end.
"You have all the tools, you can do it-I can see you have the potential......but, do you have the passion? I think you don't have the passion"

Mid-life crisis at 22. Which i've been anticipating for about 2 years. I've got no idea what to do, what else I could ever do. Who to talk to, where to go. Everything becomes more and more off-course and nothing seems to become more clear. Transparent to people who I barley even know.


On an unrelated note:"I remember as soon as I made that notable hans zimmer song my ringtone I would regret it. I remember thinking as soon as I did it 'This is going to be horrible when we break up, every time my phone rings it's going to make me think of you and it's going to be horrible' and about a month or so after it happened that thought process of mine came back to me. The ringtone wasn't horrible like I thought it would be.

Yes, of course, it made me think of you. But everything did.

Absolutely everything.

So, on it's own, it wasn't horrible. It was just one of the hundreds of contributors that made you incessantly on my mind and impossible to forget. Seems to typical-something I anticipate being horrible was less so-but only in relation to everything else which was equally so.

I miss you every single day.
I don't know what will help after 7 months and nothing feels better.




Chanel Paris-Shanghai collection might.

No comments: