8.12.09

Love is natural and real but not for such as you and I, my love

"If you're so funny, then why are you on your own tonight ? And if you're so clever, then why are you on your own tonight ? If you're so very entertaining, then why are you on your own tonight ? If you're so very good-looking, why do you sleep alone tonight ? I know ...'Cause tonight is just like any other night.
That's why you're on your own tonight



I didn't sleep last night and don't see myself being able to sleep tonight either. There are just too many things on my mind. I broke my permanent retainer on my bottom teeth, and won't have time to get it fixed until next week. Also, i've had this strange insatiable hunger for the last couple of days. I consume so much and still feel empty-in more ways than one, it seems. I find I keep myself constantly busy as a means to distract myself, but when it comes time to fall asleep there is nothing to prevent me from mulling over everything I otherwise try so hard to ignore.

'Lonely people are always up in the middle of the night'

1 comment:

Julia Claire said...

you should make yourself more constantly busy with me. Can i sleep over on friday?