23.12.09

Ill have a blue christmas without you.

"The heart-broken tale of unrequited love during the holidays had long been considered a Christmas staple"

I'll have a blue christmas without you. I'll be so blue just thinking about you. Decorations of red on a green christmas tree, won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me. And when those blue snowflakes start falling, that's when those blue memories start calling. You'll be doin' all right, with your christmas of white-but I'll have a blue, blue blue blue christmas.

I'd post a heart-breakingly handsom picture of Elvis under normal circumstances, however my MacBook is spending the holidays with the apple store getting it's video card replaced. I, on the other hand, will be spending it with a fully stocked fridge, time and a half pay at work, and cards sent to me by corporations but not a single person I know.

At least I have new years to look forward to.


Oh wait..

No comments: