12.11.09

Step into the darkness.

Thought i'd show you a little bit of where I live, since I spend so much time here. There are a lot of things I want to do to my place still (I don't feel as though i've moved in entirely)
My hallway, to my bathroom and my hallway closet.


My front entrance, shoe rack, artwork I found in a bar


Hallway closet featuring my nine loop scarves (yes they're all necessary despite the fact they're all black and grey)


My bathroom and my fake plant


Mirror and Morrissey


More bathroom


One of my favourite parts of my apartment-the doorknob in my bathroom.


Main view of my bachelor


Window ledge


Bedside, slight view into my kitchen


And my expedit unit.


I'll post the rest of my place later perhaps. I find it really interesting to see inside where people live, hopefully this was mildly amusing for you.

No comments: