12.11.09

I'm a fool to want you.

To want a love that can't be true, a love that's there for others too. I'm a fool to hold you, such a fool to hold you. To seek a kiss not mine alone, to share a kiss the Devil has known. Time and time again I said I'd leave you, time and time again I went away. But then would come the time when I would need you, and once again these words I'd have to say. I'm a fool to want you. Pity me, I need you. I know it's wrong, it must be wrong. But right or wrong I can't get along

without you





All I can think about is whether you even notice I'm not around. You didn't fight for me to stay. You never asked me to reconsider. You let me go as if you had never written 'You mean the world to me'. Because if that were remotely true you would have done something...anything...anything other than watch me walk away. It's only been eight days(but who's counting) since I spoke to you and we only exchanged five words(but who's counting) and I'm just trying to understand how I'm supposed to get through the rest.

No comments: