16.11.09

No more dreaming like a girl so in love with the wrong world.

Felt it in my fist, in my feet, in the hollows of my eyelids, shaking through my skull, through my spine and down through my ribs.

I can't stop watching this video/listening to this song. I adore everything about it. I also can't seem to stop obsessing over wolves-every dream I'm able to remember, they make an appearance at some point (which I think as far as dream interpretations go, I should find this troubling but I do not)


Sometimes I ask myself why I even bother keeping a blog. I take comfort in the fact that no one really reads it. But I also become paranoid over how i'm portraying myself. I've never been good at letting anyone get to know me, and i'm afraid that because of my reluctance to let anyone in, that a strange distorted image of me is projected everywhere that has very little truth behind it. This is my fear: people seeing me differently than the way I am. And car accidents.Every time I open my mouth, I give too much of myself away. I understand how immature it must seem to wonder the way strangers or acquaintances see you, judge you. But when you live alone, there are hours that turn into days of nothing except thoughts, that can turn into suspicions, that can turn into insecurities, that already existed if you happen to be a perfectionist. Which I do. Solidarity is equally good and bad for me.

Ps. I had $32 worth of empties the other day.


yeah.

No comments: