23.6.09

nature is as archaic word that could never ecplain this mess.

Some pictures from the rest of NXNE. Felt obligated to write on this sign in a starbucks. Why else would one need to warned about opening a door after dusk if it wern't for the risk of vampires?!

Drinking incognito at yonge/dundas for black lips.

Brody Dahl at Bovine for secret spinerette show. Up the punx.

On my way home from GZA I happened to be walking by MM JUST as Lady GaGa took the stage. Best.

And last, but not least, and certainly most pertenant-Parkdale on day 1 of garbage strike. The title of the sun and it's proximity to said garbage can I think says it all. If this is day one, I can't imagine how much worse it'll get. And the LCBO workers may strike, which is when i'll really loose it. Yeah.


This week I am a stress fiesta. I've got no internet still, and have so much work and school I don't have any time to book an apt. to get it fixed, especially since they probably will not show up. Also, my macbook charger does not work and therefor anywhere I go to steal internet I can only do for about 2hrs before my battery dies. Really makes doing a research essay difficult. After Thursday I will feel a lot better about life once this fucking class is out of my life. Then i'll stress about how I'm supposed to feel with you. I'll feel a lot worse if we don't speak anymore, but it's difficult to get over someone when you hangout and you're only reminded of why you liked each other so much in the first place. And still do.

No comments: