16.6.09

little girls got the blues.

So apparently I can update my blog from my iPhone, which is good since my Internet inexplicably doesn't work. Don't worry though, I called them and was told I can e-mail their DSL support. Perfect. Anyway, today is lying in the park listening to Elvis and skipping school. I will become a bronzed godess yet. NXNE is this week and I can't wait. Also might go to wonderland on Sunday. Life. Summer has been great so far. I want to spend the rest of it at cottages and in mtl wearing dresses and my denim jacket everyday. I forgot how much I missed Montreal until I was there over the weekend. And how much I miss julia in general. I suppose I'll start updating my blog with something more legit once I get the Internet back. Or not.

Ps. Aritzia private pre-sale today! Expect overdrawn bank accounts and adorable dresses!

1 comment:

Julia Claire said...

love you. i miss you more.