18.6.09

I don't wanna be alone tonight (I'm gonna walk with the zombies baby)

My internet not working is the most ridiculous and frustrating problem i've had in a long time. I pay for my fucking internet. It HAS been paid for. It hasn't been working for two weeks, and I need to deal with acanac who deals through bell who doesn't show up to my appointments. I can't call bell, because technically i'm not a bell customer. And acanac can't do anything for me because it isn't their fault-it's bell's. Maybe it's my fault for assuming when i'm called and asked what time i'll be home, and I'm told someone will be there between 5 and 9, that they actually meant anytime within the next two days until 930pm. Obviously there is some sort of technician lingo that i'm not privy to. And of course, when I phone Acanac to inform them my technician didn't show up (because I'm unable to call bell myself) I'm cheerfully reassured by the man on the phone that bell quite frequently does not show up for appointments inexplicably. Perfect.

Ollie tattooed me while I was in MTL. I've never been this swollen from a tattoo.


What happens when you pee in coffee time in parkdale. First night of NXNE. Stephen and I pretend we're with some woman with a clipboard and don't pay. Also, a friend takes us down a secret staircase that makes me feel like i'm in a castle to get into the over capacity underground.


My first Jägerbomb?! The bartender didn't give us a shot glass inside because apparently people keep chipping their teeth...



New look for my blog. A prize for anyone who notices. Minimalism reigns. Black Lips and King Khan and BBQ tonight. Yes.

No comments: