26.9.09

I don't even know what It's like not to go back to you.

Decided am for sure going to purchase myself that knife necklace I posted a while back.
Also bought myself this Aritzia Wilfred hooded zip batwing studded sweater I've been pining after for months. And incase you're saying 'Katie you already have two of these'-the other two I have don't have a hood or zip. So shut it)



Also bought myself these (almost?) Tbar mary-jane wedges. Haven't as of yet decided if i'm going to keep them. Thoughts?


Staying home alone again on another saturday night (because tonight is just like any other night, that's why you're on your own tonight) At least I can look forward to Law&Order not being a re-run. Here's hoping.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok, I like those Mary Janes, but you've always been so anti-wedge...!