19.5.09

On Authenticity.

1. It is one of the ironies of love that it is easiest to confidently seduce those we are least attracted to, and intensity of desire interfering with the requisite indifference, attraction eliciting a sense of inferiority compared with the perfection that we have located in the beloved.

An excerpt from a book passage that was copied accidently with some reading from class today. Speaking of books, I bought the informers for the third time today. If I drunkinly lose it again before I finish it then I will take the hint; otherwise I hope to finish it because I really enjoy it. I'm on the chapter where they introduce the vampires (what?!). Goth. Yes. I forgot how much I love reading. If i'm not at work, laws of probability state I will be in the dog park drinking and reading. Maybe sleeping. That made me sound homeless. I only fell asleep once. I got all this late-night motivation to clean my whole appt. but instead I ate a burger and drank a lot of wine. I'll still do laundry though. Maybe. And I have tomorrow off work-so I can clean then. Or i'll do a terminator marathon instead in anticipation of Terminator: Salvation. I sound crazy, don't I.

No comments: