1.5.08

And i'm only perfect in an empty room.

Today was my first legitimate day off where i didn't have work or school, and i didn't do much other than a lot of walking around in my neighbourhood-which happens to be one of my favourite past times in the city. I really do love my city when i actually have time to appreciate it. Today i bought a new shirt and it came in a paper bag, which i really quite liked. I think i'm going to use it all the time now-much cooler than those anti-plastic bag bags. Stephen moved to england today-It will be strange once it really hits me. However, i do have a new roommate who moves in on saturday and brings his guitar hero with him.

In other great new about the universe, my iphone's auto correction recognizes 'no homo'. Yes.
And because i hate to update sans photo, Dani and I at the T-rock in minneapolis.

1 comment:

nobody said...

did all of nothing eh? i dont count?
breaking my heart