30.5.08

All you need is me.



So Patrick epiclylaterd, duh directed Morrissey's new video for 'All you need is me' (which i think is my favourite of the new songs that i've heard). Why does he have to have the cutest mannerisms ever? I think it's really unhealthy how much I love him. I was at the Badstone hotel last night for some reason and some dude sang 'First of the gang'-it took all of my strength not to push him off stage and take over. Although, i'm sure i was singing louder than him anyway? It was one of the best times i've had in a while. I have been a terrible disgrace to the blogging world as Michelle pointed out. I'm not sure how i feel about things right now-i'm sort of in a weird place. Things I should be upset over i'm not-but I'm upset over the fact that i seem to have stopped caring. Which i suppose means I haven't stopped caring. Maybe this is why i shouldn't blog. Or maybe I can transform this into a blog documenting my descent into madness. Too late, i think.

1 comment: