1.11.07

Some of us is turning nasty.


Here are some of the pictures from Morrissey. On Saturday when they were giving out the limited edition 'Maximum Morrissey' posters i was faced with the choice of waiting, along with the other 150 or so people to receive mine before i could enter the venue, or skipping the line-securing me a spot at the very front again-but at the cost of my poster. The choice to me was obvious. I briefly found myself regretting not claiming my poster, however when i think about it, i'm much happier with the experience than with some inanimate object. This sounds simple enough, but it's a lesson i should try and apply to other aspects of my life. Anyway, some of these were taken by Michelle from the back of the venue, so they're not the best quality. However, others were taken by me at the barrier at the front, but using my sidekick, so they are even worse. As soon as i have time (never) I'll post the rest of my pictures from new york, and most importantly, the pictures from the Hallowe'en Dog Parade.

Ps. I helped Michelle move to her new apartment today-she lives basically down the street from me! I wish i could live by myself, not that i don't like my roommates, because i love them. I've just always been very independent and think i'd prefer it. I drove our rental minivan to ikea where we stocked up, and i put together my new bookshelf using the nail file on my swiss army knife. What.







1 comment:

Vik said...

Girl makes one shelf and thinks she's the shit