4.11.07

NYC Hallowe'en Dog Parade '07

So if you know me, i'm sure you've already heard of this as i wouldn't shut up about it. It was probably the happiest moment of my life-there were over 500 dogs. And despite what some of you may think, i wasn't the only one under 80 in attendence.

Ps. Went to Magic Pony to pick up a copy of a Mike Giant book i really wanted-It has some of my favourite illustrations of his including one of my favourite buildings in toronto at dovercourt/queen st. They only got it in a few days ago, and already had only three left i believe. Look into it.



America's Next Top Model (complete with sunglasses, starbucks and cigarettes)

Andy Warhol




Sister i'm a....








This little guy was obviously Elvis-he had his own float complete with motorized discoballs and speakers playing "viva las vegas"!






Probably the best dog i've ever seen-he was E.T.!


He looked like a little bear!

I don't even think he was wearing a costume-but i wanted to steal him regardless.

I didn't care that his costume was inconsistent...he was too cute.

This guy was so well behaved considering he had a giant airplane on-he didn't seem to mind at all.

Taco!

Hannibal Lecter!

He was wearing fishnets and a bra....


I loved this little guy-his costume was so big! His owner was dressed as an exterminator.









So many boston terriers! I thought my heart was going to explode.


I wish i had a better picture of them, but they were a flock of sheep.



iPhone! This was one of my favourites.




Aligator pug.

No comments: