1.1.10

There's no where to go but down.


I can’t believe what you said to me last night when we were alone. You threw your hands up, baby you gave up, you gave up. I can’t believe how you looked at me, with your James Dean glossy eyes and your cigarette stained lies. Could we fix you if you broke? And is your drunk line just a joke? I’ll never talk again, Oh boy you’ve left me speechless. I can’t believe how you slurred at me with your half wired broken jaw. You popped my heart seams, oh my bubble dreams. I can’t believe how you looked at me, with your Johnnie Walker eyes. He’s gonna get you and after he’s through, there’s gonna be no love left to rye. And I know that it’s complicated, but I’m a loser in love. So baby raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends. I’ll never talk again. Oh boy you’ve left me speechless-I’ll never love again. Oh friend you’ve left me speechless.

And after all the drinks and bars that we’ve been to would you give it all up? Could I give it all up for you?
And after all the boys and girls that we’ve been through would you give it all up? Could you give it all up? If I promise to you boy that I’ll never talk again, and I’ll never love again. I’ll never write a song, won’t even sing along. I’ll never love again.

Here's to Twentyten: Whiskey, Heartbreak, and Lady GaGa

No comments: