6.10.09

You're the reason I can't hurt i've got a heart of stone.

Can't stop listening to the new raveonettes album In and out of control, which comes out in a few weeks if i'm not mistaken. They're playing at the phoenix and If company can be found I plan on being in attendance. Lately for some reason i've been a bit obsessed with lots of brunette ladies making me contemplate whether it's time to go back to my roots (literally..har) Sharin, however, has me content with my 'blonde' locks for a while longer I think...


(Also her perfect ashy little bob makes my need for a haircut so much more dire. Tomorrow...fingers fucking crossed.

Also, arn't we all impressed with the amount of updating i'm doing despite the general irrelevance of content? Well, I am. I'm also pleased with my new 'heading' image if you will. Thoughts? (I ask like more than the occasionally two people read this)

No comments: