13.3.09

BAH.

Aritzia's SS09 ruins life-and before any of you turn your nose down, perhaps you should look past the yoga pants and all over print hoodies and check out their wilfred line.

Wilfred, satin crepe boyfriend blazer: BUY THIS FOR ME.


TNA, oversized hooded flannel shirt :


Wilfred, shrunken light denim jacket : I ALREADY HAVE THE BEST DENIM JACKET EVER, BUT GOOD ONES ARE HARD TO FIND:


Wilfred, rose print zip bustier : BUY ME THE GREY ONE PLZ.


TNA, sleeveless flannel shirt : SOOO GRUNGE.


GOD I LOVE MY OVERDRAFT.

PS. THE FACT THAT I HAD TO DO TWO LOADS OF BLACK LAUNDRY MEANS:

A) I HAVE TOO MUCH BLACK CLOTHING
B) I HAVE TOO MUCH CLOTHING IN GENERAL
C) BOTH
D) SHUT UP

3 comments:

Isabel said...

it makes me sad that mtl doesnt have aritzia, its probably the one thing ottawa has to offer that we lack haha

hi katie! (lurked you from vik's blog, dont mean to be a creeper lol)

Katie Gale said...

It's not creepy don't worry! And I don't understand how mtl still doesn't have an aritzia...but ottawa does. They have some in the states too. I really think they need to get on that.

Part of me wishes there wern't so many here...i'd certainly have thousands more dollars than I do.

Katie Gale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.