8.8.08

Hey, these are the rains you've read about

And christ, it's all coming down...




I'm not sure if i've ever felt so helpless in my life. I know that there is nothing i could ever do to make you feel like your self again-to make you feel okay. And it's not because i don't think i mean enough to you to make you feel better, i'm not trying to say that at all. There are just some things that no one can help us with. The part that is the worst for me is that you finally saw yourself the way that i had always seen you. You finally realized your own worth. And i was terrified that if he went, that would go with it. All i want is for some way to make you see yourself the way you really are. (I am completely aware that all of this is hypocritical and can probably be said about me too, but hey, after realizing how much the same we really are, it shouldn't really come as a surprise i suppose).

There' s a black cloud in the sky to keep you from winning.

1 comment:

julia claire said...

you are the best friend in the entire world. and i know this is what you've been trying to show me all along... and youre the only reason that when he left, it didn't entirely go altogether.

i love you more than anyone i have ever loved in my entire life. and without you i would be totally lost.
i know you're leaving on wednesday, and you know how much i'm going to miss you.
but you can always go as long as you promise to come back to me.

<3