6.4.08

nature is an archaic word that could never explain this mess.


Another piece from my 'creative life store'. I can't be bothered to post the rest of them since i'm sure no one cares anyway. I'm really ready to be finished with school for now. The one assignment given to us as a means to do whatever we want. To simply create something for ourselves, and i'm persecuted for not putting enough of 'myself' into it. If i created it with the intentions of only ever trying to please myself, and only making something that I wanted to make, i'm not really sure how i could have gone wrong. I feel like all i'm supposed to do is whatever it takes to get a good grade. Because my teacher's know more about me than i do, i'm sure. Anyway, kind of a crap scan as it's tapped inside a frame and i can't (easily) get it out. I'm really tired of going to school, and my job, and the people in this city, and the bars, and the streets, and how i have to look at the ground everywhere i go and how i never feel like i'm doing enough.

1 comment:

julia claire said...

art teachers are idiots. i think your work is beautiful, and seeing as they don't know you from any other student that attends that place i dont see how they could possibly say there isn't enough of you in it.
You know better than to take the words of someone like that too seriously.

you're the best person i know in this entire world at everything... you're going to succeed regardless of what your stupid art teachers grade you in stupid art school.
Scouts honour. <3